Our Life

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Abigail's Art Work

Abigail went to spend the night with my grandmother, her great grandmother to get some painting lessons. Abigail has always loved to color and draw, and my grandmother is an excellent artist, so she was anxious to give Abigail some lessons, and Abigail was excited to learn!
She left Monday afternoon, and when she returned Tuesday afternoon she came with these 3 paintings. I personally believe she did an awesome job, and did better than I could ever dream of doing! She also had a blast! Thanks Great Grandma!!



2 Comments:

  • Thanks for letting me know about Abigail's paintings. I didn't know you'd been blogging again. I'm very impressed with her work! Of course, she DOES have the best teacher... Looks like A. is ready to start entering her work in the state fair already!

    By Blogger Joye, at 12:41 PM  

  • I had people complaining about the pile of corn, so I decided to add some more! So keep coming back!
    A does have a great teacher! Maybe next year, she'll have to go for another "lesson" and enter that one into the fair! :)

    By Blogger Ben & Misey, at 3:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home