Some Misc Summer Pictures
Ben's Dad left on Memorial Day for Alaska in his Ford Model T. As you can imagine he did lots of work on his car before he left. Riley spent hours in the shop "helping" him. Here he is "working" under the car. What he is actually doing is putting tie wraps on something (I'm not good with cars). He put about 10 of them on. Dean was going to leave them on to see how long they would last!
Riley dressed himself for water time one day... and this is what he grabbed. Ben has always been patient with me as I painted my boys' toenails, but he told me if Riley ended up with tan lines from this bikini I was in big trouble! :) I gues this is where he draws the line!
Our 3 with the Liddell Boys (Dalen and Rolan) on Rolan's 3rd birthday.
We laid a "basketball" pad by the shop this spring. It gets used as a place to ride bikes, color with chalk, and play basketball.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home