posted by Ben & Misey at 12:02 PM
Of course she is cute, they both are, by the way its Shiphrah.
By Carolyn, Deb, Jane, & Janet, at 6:48 PM
I knew that didn't look right!!!
By Ben & Misey, at 7:08 PM
I didn't even know you had this page! Now that I do, I'll bookmark it and check it out! Your kids are cute as can be!
By Anonymous, at 6:01 AM
Thanks for letting me know about your blog address change. The girls look so cute together! I like Abigail's new glasses.Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. Wish we could be spending it up there.
By Joye, at 6:54 PM
Hey, did your mom start a blog? I can't find it.
By Joye, at 11:52 AM
Joye,Mom thought she had to start one to leave a comment. So she signed up but hasn't done anything with it yet. Who knows maybe she'll join the blog world?! :)
By Ben & Misey, at 6:18 AM
Post a Comment << Home
We have a great marriage with 3 awesome kids. God has truely blessed us. How awesome He is!
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Of course she is cute, they both are, by the way its Shiphrah.
By
Carolyn, Deb, Jane, & Janet, at 6:48 PM
I knew that didn't look right!!!
By
Ben & Misey, at 7:08 PM
I didn't even know you had this page! Now that I do, I'll bookmark it and check it out! Your kids are cute as can be!
By
Anonymous, at 6:01 AM
Thanks for letting me know about your blog address change. The girls look so cute together! I like Abigail's new glasses.
Hope y'all have a great Thanksgiving. Wish we could be spending it up there.
By
Joye, at 6:54 PM
Hey, did your mom start a blog? I can't find it.
By
Joye, at 11:52 AM
Joye,
Mom thought she had to start one to leave a comment. So she signed up but hasn't done anything with it yet. Who knows maybe she'll join the blog world?! :)
By
Ben & Misey, at 6:18 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home