Our Life

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

To Lindsay

Lindsay,
I hope I did not offend you in your blog. I was not offended. Just a sharing of different views.
I do not have your e-mail to just chit chat back and forth. Leave me a comment, and I will give you my address.

2 Comments:

  • Misey, you didn't offend her. It was someone who didn't have the nerve to leave their name. Her purpose was to get people to think about the subject, research it, and make up their own minds, but I guess she hit a nerve with "Anonymous!" She said to tell you she'd e-mail you later, and she didn't take offense at all about your comment. LOVE YOU, NIECE!!!!! Hug those kiddos for me!

    By Blogger Joye, at 2:19 PM  

  • It wasn't anything to do with you. You were sharing in an intelligent discussion, but one person chose to attack my character and another person thought it was funny to post a lewd comment, so I pulled it down and shut off the comments, just until things settle. I guess it's my own fault. I should have known that a lot of people would have trouble having a calm, rational conversation. Anyway, I would love for you to email me- Lindsay.lew@sbcglobal.net

    By Blogger Little Me, at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home