Dum dum de dum....
Well this weekend my little brother, Chad married his fiance, Brandi. The weather cleared up beautiful just before the ceremony. Which was great since the wedding was outside in a park. It was a nice wedding and reception.
The twins were flower girl and ring bearer. They were so CUTE! And did such a great job!!

The twins were flower girl and ring bearer. They were so CUTE! And did such a great job!!

"I agree...." streeeeeeetch!!!!




1 Comments:
Oh, I wish I could've been there! Everyone looks so lovely.
I'm thrilled you found me. I didn't know you were on here. I haven't posted much lately, but I'm going to try to make more of an effort. Lu just started Kindergarten, too (at home) so I'm a little busier than I was before.
So glad to hear from you. I'll visit often!
By
Little Me, at 12:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home