It's a sad day....
Well, today Byron decided it was time to take Abigail's name off of his bedroom wall. They used to share the same room, and when they were babies I painted both of their names on their wall. They no longer share a room, and I "intend" (I have said this for a couple of years now) to paint the wall where Abigail's name is a different color.
Today Byron and his friend Dalen decided to help me scrub down the walls with the Mr Clean Eraser, and I found them in Byron's top bunk scrubbing of Abigail's name. My first gut reaction was "NO!", but after I stepped back and thought, it was time and it was fitting for the boys to be doing it. When I told Abigail what was happening she just shurgged and said "so, can you paint my name in my room?". :)
So they did some scubbing. It's not all off, but it is fading.....
Today Byron and his friend Dalen decided to help me scrub down the walls with the Mr Clean Eraser, and I found them in Byron's top bunk scrubbing of Abigail's name. My first gut reaction was "NO!", but after I stepped back and thought, it was time and it was fitting for the boys to be doing it. When I told Abigail what was happening she just shurgged and said "so, can you paint my name in my room?". :)
So they did some scubbing. It's not all off, but it is fading.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home