Our Life

Monday, July 09, 2007

Digger Diva

Just had to show these pictures of Abigail posing on the mini excavator!!


2 Comments:

  • Too cute. I think you just have the most adorable and sweet children (besides mine) I have ever met. I am really glad I got to see you...and them. I wish we lived closer to L & A could play together. The kids all had a great time.
    How was the water park?

    By Blogger Little Me, at 10:57 AM  

  • Lindsay it was so very great to see you and your kids! I agree, your kids are very sweet and adorable. Abigail did have so much fun playing with L. I dido the comment on living closer!

    The water park was awesome!! The kids (both big and small) had a great time!

    By Blogger Ben & Misey, at 12:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home